Monday 25 July 2011

The first part done. (not exactly europe)

After an uneventful flight to Kota Kinabalu in borneo, Tess and I have no luggage. So our first introduction to one of world's richest natural environments...An air-conditioned shopping centre.

After seeing the sights of KK for a few days(manly the hotel room). Tess and I started the climb of Mt. Kinabalu. I think its fair to say the it was one of the hardest things I've ever done not helped by being totally unprepared for the 4100 meter climb. It took 2 days to reach the summit, and we both felt every second of it.

After a couple more days in borneo, seeing the orang-utan's and trying to walk again, we flew to Bali.
A very fine week in Bali enjoying the tropical sun, came and went far to quickly.

And so tomorrow I fly to Barcelona to pick you the "Wicked" camper. This to start my little trip around
Europe. The hardest part is going to be leaving Tess(I'm not looking forward to this good bye) but she will come and meet me in a couple of weeks.

Take it easy and pop back in from time to time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment