Sunday 31 July 2011

Day 03 e15 motorway

Sadly today was mostly a travel day, after an early morning swim, I hit the road. Travelling from Barcelona to Valencia. Got into Valencia after a long drive watching the greens of the surroundings turn more brown the further south the van travelled. I wasn't long in town for I'm going to meet Chris in Palma, and that needs a ferry. I'm going to leave sandshoe on the mainland hoping that she's safe and sound.

Things are a lot more pricey than I figured they would be, I'm hoping that it will get cheaper when I leave the tourist path.

Tip03. this is a 2 for 1 offer. Some beaches in Barcelona get vacuum cleaned in the night (good for chilling during on a clean beach during the day, bad if you are sleeping next to a massive hover pulled by a tractor) & STAY OFF TOLL ROADS. To much cash.

Song of the day. Fatboy slim, right here right now. (the only song I knew on the euro trash radio)

Just waiting for the ferry now.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment