Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 01. Meeting sandshoe

So it begins After a sad goodbye to Tess, I flew to Barcelona to start this little trip. The flight uneventful, except a 5 year old girl screaming with her brother that she wanted the window seat. To save the other passengers ear drums I gave the little brat my window seat, (Even Chavs fly BA).

In Barcelona a bus, a tube, a train, another bus, and a very long hot sweaty walk, I was united with sandshoe, home for the next few weeks ( not the sexy old school vw I was thinking, but hey I'm on a budget)

Tip01 for camper travel. Local knowledge rules above all. Met a fellow camper who suggested a site on the beach( free and right on the beach)

Song of the day: unknown title, unknown artist. ( they were this 3 piece band, guitar, drums, and flute. Busting out a spanish song on a commuter train)

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment